ABOUT THE JOB
The Quality Assurance Evaluator is responsible for ensuring CSRs are delivering exceptional customer experiences by monitoring customer interactions for accuracy of information, call handling standards and adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting and providing feedback are also a major component of the job, which includes coaching agents on performance, and providing Team Leaders and Managers with regular agent performance feedback.
- At least 1 year of Quality Assurance experience in a contact center environment
- Solve problems and offer suggestions in a positive developmental manner
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great communicator, especially in face-to-face and chat situations
- Strong leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Enjoy interacting with employees at all levels of our company and working with a diverse group of people
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office