About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Performance Support Manager to collaborate with the Senior Leadership and Operations Teams to help contribute to the overall health of the company’s operational lines of business. We are looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
As a Performance Support Manager, You Will…
- Provide the Operations and Support Teams with step by step guidance on how to track and analyze data, identify root causes, and plan strategically.
- Partner with Operations to help support and drive execution with a course of action for overall improvement in attrition, absenteeism and Key Performance Indicators.
- Promote/support learning opportunities (trainings, triads, workshops, calibrations, etc) to promote career development and leadership expertise.
- Share best practices around audit processes, Standard Operating Procedures, newsletters, master problem analysis and decision-making.
- Deliver and/or attend weekly meetings to discuss strategic actions to drive overall success.
- Build strong partnerships with all Support Teams.
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for all assigned projects.
As a Performance Support Manager, You Have...
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in coaching and developing
- Proven ability to work across several departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Confidence in public speaking and training
- Excellent organizational and planning skills including task prioritization and effective time management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Ability to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment