About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging information technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to help guide and create frictionless experiences to our team of 10,000+ team members using our proprietary platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools. This role will own the UX vision and work with the Senior Director of Research & Development to execute on worldwide strategies. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take customer service UI to the next level.
As User Experience Designer, You Will…
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & stakeholders to create solutions that reduce friction and increase the successful adoption and ongoing use of our tools across the workforce
- Gather information, analyze data, make decisions and execute
- Have a deep understanding of UX theory and can shift gears and apply the data you have on hand to get the task completed in a timely manner
- Supply wireframes and prep solutions to transition to the development team smoothly
- Know where you are most impactful within the Software Development Cycle and can iterate and build upon the requests of multiple stakeholders
- Target the messaging of your UX solutions to teams that may not have an understanding of the “why” and supply appropriate data to support recommendations
As a User Experience Designer, You Have...
- A high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary schooling preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design
- Ability to apply both UX and User Interface (UI) solutions depending on the needs at hand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can handle a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- Ability to plan and monitor results
- Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders