About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging information technology, and we need your help!
We are seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer to help guide and create frictionless experiences to our team of 10,000+ team members using our proprietary platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools. This role will own the UX vision and work with the Senior Director of Research & Development to execute on worldwide strategies. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take customer service UI to the next level.
As User Experience Designer, You Will…
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & stakeholders to create solutions that reduce friction and increase the successful adoption and ongoing use of our tools across the workforce
- Gather information, analyze data, make decisions and execute
- Have a deep understanding of UX theory and can shift gears and apply the data you have on hand to get the task completed in a timely manner
- Supply wireframes and prep solutions to transition to the development team smoothly
- Know where you are most impactful within the Software Development Cycle and can iterate and build upon the requests of multiple stakeholders
- Target the messaging of your UX solutions to teams that may not have an understanding of the “why” and supply appropriate data to support recommendations
As a User Experience Designer, You Have...
- A high school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary schooling preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design
- Ability to apply both UX and User Interface (UI) solutions depending on the needs at hand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can handle a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- Ability to plan and monitor results
- Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders