ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to oversee recruiting and hiring for all areas of the organization, ranging from front-line employees to the executive team.
The Corporate Recruiter plays a key role in sourcing, screening, attracting, identifying, and presenting high quality candidates. The ideal candidate must be adept at using advertising, social media, presentations, internet groups, and current relationships to help create candidate pipelines to meet the company's goals.
This critical role is responsible for managing multiple requisitions (approximately 10-20) inclusive of the inflow of applicants, as well as evaluating and selecting appropriate candidates to enter and complete the interview process. The position also coordinates phone, video and/or on-site interviews with hiring managers, and ensures a remarkable candidate experience.
- You have 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume call center environment or related industry
- You are resourceful and can find the perfect candidates fit for our culture
- You have excellent attention-to-detail, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- You excel at building and maintaining relationships and rapport
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- An HR Generalist background is preferred
- An operational background within a contact center environment would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with an online Applicant Tracking System would be considered an asset
- You are great and you can recognize greatness in others!