As an ideal candidate, you will assist the management team by leading a team of customer service employees. This includes communicating company goals, policies, safety practices, and deadlines. As a leader, you will also motivate team members and assess performance.
- One year of previous experience as Team Leader and customer support in the BPO industry
- Intermediate-level computer skills and experience with analyzing data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Flexible schedule with ability to work weekends
- Commitment: Desire to grow, evolve and improve
- Punctuality: Arriving on time for work is typically a major indicator of your commitment level
- Team Player: Collaborate and work well with others
- Reliability: Responsible, demonstrating good judgement in decision-making
- Communication Skills: Professionalism in written and spoken communications
- Enthusiasm: A positive attitude is contagious and results in a happy team
If you meet this criteria please submit your application today.