ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging innovative technology, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Software Developer to assist in leading a team in the design, development and implementation of new partner accounts and special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s IT department. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
As a Software Developer, You Will…
- Design, develop and implement new partner accounts and special projects
- Ensure all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Perform continuous reviews of technologies, industry standards and industry-related developments
- Make recommendations relative to the need for further research and associated changes
As a Software Developer, You Have…
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience, with specific experience in solution design and implementation
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple and complex projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with data integration and reporting preferred
- Experience in .NET development required; experience in C# preferred
- Experience in web development required; experience in ASP.NET is preferred
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Automated Deployment is preferred
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies is preferred
- Experience with chat bots or natural language processing an asset
- Experience in IVR or related systems an asset