Laivly is a division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers, and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy, and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
We are seeking Software Developers to design, develop, and implement special projects within 24-7 Intouch’s product development division, Laivly. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take software technology to the next level. Our team not only takes pride in our work, but also in the way we do it. If you’re a creative and daring developer, we are the place for you.
As a Software Developer, You Will…
- Work with a team of developers to build tools to improve customer experience
- Work in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
- Have fun and build something you’re Mom would be proud of
- Develop applications that interface with multiple systems (web, desktop, telephony systems, etc)
- Interact with product stakeholders to show off your work and gain feedback
- Bring your ideas and try new things
- Play some Marvel trivia, maybe some pinball and enjoy our free snacks and drinks
As a Software Developer, You Have…
- At least 2 years of recent software development experience
- Experience in C# development required
- Experience with databases and data access
- Experience with Object Relationship Mapping like Entity framework is an asset
- Experience with automated testing (Unit testing, Selenium, etc) is an asset
- Experience building and consuming web services
- Energetic enthusiasm for all things GOT
- Great communication skills (but not too loud...we have neighbours)
- Knowledge of and worked with ASP.net and other web technologies (CSS, Javascrpt, JQuery) or WPF
- Understanding or experience in an agile development environment
- ...made it to the end of the job description, which means you must be detail oriented! We like that!