About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging technology platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and we need your help!
We are seeking a Product Manager to help guide the development of solutions to our team of 10,000+ team members using our proprietary technology platforms and AI tools. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology and AI to the next level. This role will work with the Senior Director of Research & Development to execute on worldwide corporate strategies.
As Product Manager, You Will…
- Take action based on your ability to research, collaborate and rollout product roadmaps with internal stakeholders
- Make decisions based on the company’s creative, technical and business requirements and how they work together
- Provide support and collaborate with the Project Management team
- Understand and articulate the “What” and “Why” of each user-story and prioritize with Project Management accordingly
- Create a baseline for measurements and track how far the needle has moved after each release
- Recommend when to iterate, when to innovate and provide data-informed metrics to support your direction
- Assist with rollouts, communications with stakeholders and support ongoing compliance as required
As a Product Manager, You Have...
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Completion of post-secondary schooling preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a dedicated product management role
- Knowledge of agile product development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can handle a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to plan and monitor for results
- Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders