About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service by leveraging digital design, and we need your help!
We are seeking a User Interface (UI) Designer to help guide, create and apply visual content to our proprietary platforms and Artificial Intelligence software. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to take software technology to the next level.
As User Interface Designer, You Will…
- Create user interfaces that support the User Experience (UX) and strategic vision of the Research and Development department.
- Develop interactive interfaces, video production and print designs that are on-brand and cohesive
- Build and iterate upon the design requests of multiple stakeholders as it relates to the software development cycle
- Develop strategies for organizing your design assets and can contribute to growing brand guidelines
As a User Interface Designer, You Have...
- A High school diploma or equivalent (post-secondary schooling preferred)
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Familiarity with UX research and methodologies and can convert stakeholder needs into design solutions in a timely manner
- Front-end coding experience and ability to prep your solutions to be transitioned to the development team smoothly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, always changing environment and can handle a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation
- Ability to plan and monitor for results