About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
Laivly is a division of 24-7 Intouch that specializes in emerging technology. Our team of data scientists, developers and researchers are dedicated to creating unique solutions by partnering smart technology with friendly humans to maximize the potential of customer service interactions. We empower human potential with artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance quality, empathy and productivity in measurable ways for the benefit of the brands and consumers we serve.
About the Job
We are working with the world’s biggest brands to invent the future of customer service and we need your help!
We are searching for a User Interface Designer to influence (and be seen by) some of the biggest brands in the world. We’re looking for someone to strengthen their creative development skills, while collaborating with an innovate Design Team.
As User Interface Designer, You Will…
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements and adhere/expand UI style standards
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how tools function
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches & tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify, discuss and address UX improvements (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user and stakeholder feedback
- Create interactive interfaces in prototyping tools (Invision, Protopie) to demonstrate functionality
As User Interface Designer, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling (preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of UI/UX Designer work experience
- A portfolio of interactive and static design projects
- Experience with collaboration tools (e.g. Lucidchart & InVision)
- Proficiency in the use of Sketch including working with symbols
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects is a plus)
- A positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcome
- Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- The ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment