ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Training Manager to manage all aspects of training plans for one of our largest programs. This role will also be responsible for the direct supervision and leadership of the Training and Development team. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our team members.
As a Training Manager, You Will….
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive professional development and training plans/programs
- Promote an inclusive learning environment; enhance positive employee engagement and leadership development
- Oversee the effective delivery of computer training and learning programs
- Provide direction of new initiatives, opportunities and foster "best in practice" training and professional development
- Develop cost-effective programs with a variety of measures
- Provide coaching to staff to support superior performance by developing individual professional development plans
- Lead orientation and onboarding activities for new managers and support staff
- Develop training policies, manuals, multimedia visual aids, web-site pages and other educational materials to support learning and development initiatives
- Select, develop, supervise, evaluate and train the staff development team
- Manage the contractual relationships with external software providers, vendors and guest speakers
As a Training Manager You Have…
- Minimum 5-years of experience in a training and development environment including direct facilitation and delivery of training programs
- Experience working with a team approach to employee and organizational development (required)