ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Training Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing training initiatives and provides leadership and supervision to the Organizational and Staff Development support staff. The position requires a strong understanding of the HR environment and the role training and development plays in the attraction, retention, and performance of high quality employee talent.
The Training Manager takes the lead in developing comprehensive management training programs as well as sourcing new opportunities in training and professional development. The role leads orientation and onboarding activities for new managers and support staff, and develops training policies, manuals, and other educational media to support learning and development initiatives.
- Implement comprehensive professional development plans and training programs Provide direction for new “best in practice” training and professional development initiatives
- Promote an inclusive learning environment, while enhancing positive employee engagement
- Develop cost-effective programs with a variety of measures
- Evaluate performance of direct reports
- Experience in contact center management and training is preferred.
- Experience in contact center management and training is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to engage an audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office programs and training and development software programs
- Willing to work on graveyard, weekends and/or holidays
- A minimum of 5-years of direct experience in a training and development environment
- A 3-year degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources or Organizational Development from a recognized postsecondary institution
- US visa holder is an advantage