24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Human Resources Coordinator’s activities will provide support to the HR team, with a focus on ensuring that HR processes and documentation are meeting legislative requirements
- Assist HR team with preparing for orientation including scheduling and preparing new hire packages
- Assist HR team with filing and administrative aspects of the HR function.
- Assist with entry of new hire setup with payroll
- Ensure HR processes are meeting legislative requirements, conducting regular follow-up ensuring appropriate documentation is in order
- Follow-up with all employees and ensure all proper documentation is received upon hire, tracked and filed accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring all background security checks are done on new hires, results are reported and escalated accordingly
- Provides information by answering communications; referring and escalating to the appropriate person
- Verify completion of all new hire paperwork and documentation
- Maintain records and overall integrity of employee record filing systems ensuring privacy and confidentiality standards are met
- Maintain various HR spreadsheets, databases ensuring information is up to date, accurate and monitored regularly
- Work collaboratively with various departments and all levels of employees
- Assist with the HR Department as required
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day is crucial.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and innovation.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Rational decision-making skills.
- Planning and monitoring for results.
- At least 2 years of HR Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some post-secondary or completion of post-secondary schooling preferred