About the Job
24-7 Intouch’s emerging technology division, Laivly,
is looking for an experienced Product Manager! We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude and a passion to execute on our worldwide corporate Risk & Development strategy.
Working with the Senior Director of Research & Development, this role will be responsible for guiding the development of solutions to our team of 12,000+ employees using our proprietary platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools.
As Product Manager, You Will…
- Take action based on your ability to research, collaborate and rollout Laivly’s product roadmap with internal stakeholders
- Make decisions based on creative, technical and business requirements and how they all work together
- Provide support and collaborate with the Project Management team
- Understand and articulate the “What” and “Why” of each user-story and prioritize with Project Management accordingly
- Create a baseline for measurements and track how far we moved the needle after each release
- Recommend when to iterate, when to innovate and provide data-informed metrics to support your direction
- Assist with releases, rollouts, communications with stakeholders and ongoing compliance of rollouts as required
As Product Manager, You Have...
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of post-secondary schooling preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management dedicated role
- Knowledge of agile product development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can handle a high volume of work
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels with diverse backgrounds
- Ability to plan and monitor for results