About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Project Manager to coordinate the day-to-day activities on cross-departmental projects. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a fearless attitude, and a passion to take business process development to the next level.
As Project Manager, You Will…
- Collect operational and financial data to help leadership scope projects
- Develop and maintain detailed plans for prioritized projects
- Coordinate working groups to ensure task completion across multiple stakeholders
- Maintain detailed records of project progress, providing regular summaries and updates
- Report on project challenges and identify possible solutions
- Consolidate progress metrics across projects for executive reporting
As Project Manager, You Have...
- A post-secondary degree(s) in business, finance, economics or related field
- Project management experience (certification is an asset)
- Private sector experience (experience with the BPO industry is an asset)
- Experience working on multiple, concurrent & unrelated projects
- Experience developing reporting for upper management
- Comfort with technology and frequent technological change
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to finish tasks within tight timelines
- The ability to self-manage daily duties in a fast-paced, dynamic & changing environment
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels
- The ability to interact with employees at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Patience during difficult situations and the ability to manage conflict
- The ability to manage significant, ongoing change and business growth