About the Job
Resource Planning Supervisors’ primary objective is to manage and supervise activities and resources related to Scheduling and Forecasting. They will be responsible to ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company financial goals, and clients operational expectations. This role works closely with Operational Team members to ensure that all client and company goals and objectives are met. They must be able to interact with externals partners and develop long term relationships.
- Assist in analyzing client metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a global level for all operations across multiple programs/clients.
- Actively manage the staff, support, motivate, and retain an outstanding Resource Planning Team.
- Manage tight deadlines, staying organized, and utilizing resources to provide high quality recommendations and staffing plans.
- Interface with Operations Leaders to implement and manage campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical, information-management, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
- A service-oriented attitude
- The ability to adapt to change and innovation.
- University or college degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, and Business).
- Experience working with Aspect, Teleopti and Genesys software considered an asset.
- 3-5 years management experience within a contact center Workforce Department.