ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Operations Support Specialist plays a key role in assisting business, process and system impact analysis relative to contact center operational and customer experience impacts.
Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and assisting in the operationalization of business, process, and/or system changes across training curriculum, training delivery, QA, reporting, volume and AHT impact estimates are key functions of the job. The ideal candidate is an individual who takes initiative, is performance-driven and interested in working in a fast-paced environment with continuous growth.
- You have a post-secondary education in business or equivalent in a related field
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
- You have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and complete tasks quickly
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can handle a high volume of work
- You’re a strong communicator, acting professionally in both actions and words
- You’re able to follow organizational policies and procedures
- You must successfully pass a background check