ABOUT 24-7 INTOUCH
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 18 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
24-7 Intouch, one of the world’s leading outsourcing companies, is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to drive performance and operational excellence for one of our Fortune 500 clients.
By fostering a bold and competitive culture, 24-7 Intouch sets the bar for excellence, both internally and within the BPO industry.
We are seeking a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
The Senior Operations Manager directs and manages all operational activities in his/her assigned area, and contributes to the site’s overall strategic direction. The role provides leadership at site to Team Managers, Team Leaders and Customer Service Representatives, ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met. The Senior Operations Manager reports to all major departments at Head Office, so experience with HR, IT, and a financial background is an asset.
- Ensures proper planning, staffing, and direction of the operational functions of the division
- Reviews all operations performance daily to ensure optimal production is reached
- Manages and supervises operations team and large production staff
- Ensures proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition is achieved for all operational personnel
- Maintains and develops pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Supports Business Development Initiatives and contributes to the design and implementation of client marketing plans
- Responsible for ramp-up drives/goals for the call center
- Data Analysis, highlighting and enhancing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Productivity Management
- Meets targets on overall business level & ensuring desired Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality & service
- To develop and deploy motivational/incentive schemes on the floor
- To review various reports and statistical data generated for the program and work out suitable action plans to effect continuous improvement
- To authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules through the Operations Support team
- To participate in client conference calls, client meetings etc. regarding all operational aspects of the designated client program
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Must have 5 to 7 years experience in the call center industry with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Must have experience with budgets, managing to a budget as well as reading and understanding statistics
- Must have a background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Above average Organizational and time management skills – must be able to multitask constantly throughout the work day
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to Implement Change and Innovation
- Ability to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization