About the Job
The Employee Experience Manager is responsible for strategizing and supporting targeted engagement initiatives to meet program and corporate goals at the 24-7 Intouch campus. The successful candidate will be part of a remote global Employee Experience team, reporting to the Director, Employee Experience. On-site, he/she will work closely with the Operations Support team and Operations Leaders, collecting insight and valuable VOA data (Voice of the Agent) that will help drive engagement priorities while strengthening employee transparency. In addition, he/she will identify any gaps and opportunities that can be flagged for other team members or directly addressed where possible.
The Employee Experience Manager plays a key role in meeting corporate and program level retention goals, while being a company ambassador that ensures an exceptional level of employee experience. Flexibility in the role is important, as function and responsibilities will evolve as the campus continues to grow and develop. The successful candidate is trustworthy and sets the tone for employees on-site, allowing them to be engaged, motivated and successful.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, facilitate and help execute employee experience programs
- Collaborate with the Operations Support team to assist other on-site teams with their unique engagement needs and goals
- Lead employee feedback for the site, hosting focus groups, distributing online surveys and helping establish other corporate employee feedback channels
- Be a communication hub and brand ambassador for all employees onsite, keeping an overall pulse of the Guatemala campus
- Assist in planning and facilitating corporate events (ie: Customer Service Week, Thanksgiving, Heartbeat (Charity) Initiatives, etc.)
- Prioritize overlapping projects and initiatives, ensuring clear expectations are set
- Communicate frequently and transparently with site/corporate leaders
- Understand and analyze operational metrics and KPI's, as related to EX initiatives
- Maintain an infectious positive attitude that is influential
- 2-4 years of business related leadership experience
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to implement change and innovation
- Ability to communicate & influence at various levels within the organization
- Motivated to help others thrive at work and able to maintain positive attitude.
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting.