About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global contact center & technology company that delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach that includes voice, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, UAT, self-service, and back office administration. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, 24-7 Intouch’s customizable customer care platform allows their clients to utilize business insights to deliver lifetime consumer loyalty and increase incremental revenue. With over 19 years of experience, the 24-7 Intouch team takes pride in building a top to bottom brand alignment for partners to create exceptional customer experiences.
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer care, and we need your help!
We’re seeking a Corporate Recruiter to oversee the recruiting and hiring strategies for all areas of 24-7 Intouch, ranging from front line-employees to executives. We’re looking for a leader who has the vision, experience and passion to contribute to our culture and the success of our programs.
As a Corporate Recruiter, You Will….
- Manage multiple requisitions, inclusive of the inflow of applicants
- Evaluate and select appropriate candidates for the interview process
- Coordinate phone, video and on-site interviews with hiring managers, ensuring a remarkable candidate experience
- Utilize advertising, social media, presentations, internet groups and current relationships to help create candidate pipelines to meet recruiting goals
As a Corporate Recruiter, You Have…
- 3+ years of Recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume call center environment or related industry
- An HR Generalist background (preferred)
- A degree in Human Resources or a related field (considered an asset)
- An operational background within a contact center environment (considered an asset)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with employees at all levels and diverse backgrounds
- A creative and resourceful attitude to find the perfect candidates
- Excellent attention-to-detail and organizational skills