ABOUT THE JOB
This role is an integral member of the global Spotify Customer Support Training team and is responsible for onboarding our newest employees along with providing learning opportunities for more tenured advisors. This trainer will be introducing our newest teammates to the company and immersing them into the fun and innovative culture Spotify is known for.
In addition to training delivery, this role is responsible for evaluating and coaching advisors, identifying training needs, gathering and providing feedback to the business, delivering on-going training to current advisors, and pushing for training adherence and completion.
This candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills, thoughtful creativity, and the ability to engage a variety of learning styles. Also, this trainer must be an awesome team player since they’ll be working with trainers and teams from around the world to create the best experience for advisors and our biggest fans - the customers.
- Degree in Education or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in implementing adult learning principles into training programs
- Experience in customer service training
- Knowledge of call center systems, ACD/IVR, and performance statistics
- 3+ years of previous contact center experience is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills