Public Relations Specialist
1SEO.com Digital Agency, a full service digital marketing company, seeks a highly organized and outgoing Public Relations Specialist to enhance our company’s position within the public eye. The candidate must have prior years of Public Relations experience and be comfortable in a fast-paced office environment.
- Book conferences, trade shows, and press interviews
- Book and Coordinate speaking engagements for executive team.
- Handle travel arrangements, including flights and hotel for events.
- Writing press releases, speaking pitches, and creating PowerPoint presentations related to speaking engagements & trade shows.
- Able to work directly with CEO and Vice President of 1SEO Digital Agency
- Can work flexible hours
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have extensive previous experience with Public relations actives including pitch writing, scheduling national speaking engagements and a thorough understanding of Press Releases and how to utilize them.
- Must have excellent communication & organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Must have exemplary computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have excellent writing skills.
- Must have the ability to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
Why Join the 1SEO Technologies Team?
A Motivated and Welcoming Workplace
- At 1SEO Technologies, we offer a wide and open office space that allows you to think clearly and freely, talk with other team members, and exchange ideas. Our open forum-style atmosphere inspires creativity and collaboration without the confinement of a cubicle.
- We give you the opportunity to express your opinions, offer unique ideas, and be who you are! Regardless of your position, we encourage you to share your views and experiences. Here, you’re more than just an employee; you’re a member of our family.
Fun and Competitive Environment
- We pride ourselves on having a healthy competitive spirit mixed with a dose of fun. While we all love working on computers, it’s nice to occasionally step away and celebrate our team as individuals. And after all, creative contests and projects help to keep the ideas flowing and keep everyone motivated. From playing a game of Madden to participating in a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, you’ll always be engaging in new and exciting challenges.