PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist
1SEO.com I.T. Support & Digital Agency is looking for full-time PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist(s) to join their team due to growth. The PPC Specialist(s) will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing complex Pay Per Click strategies for clients. This individual will also configure Pay Per Click accounts, profiles, filters, and goals for our clients. This is a full time opportunity based in our HQ in Bristol, PA.
- Deliver regular Paid Search Management services for assigned clients
- Devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with our clients’ goals and objectives
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of our clients
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that Monthly Spend is on target
- Optimize client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices
- Use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behavior and add context to the performance of each account
- Regularly attend and actively take part in client meetings either via phone or in person
- Carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing client accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
- Ensure your knowledge of the Digital Marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking / researching / reading blogs and news sources
- Produce monthly reports for clients and 1SEO.com I.T. Support & Digital Agency summarizing data, recommendations and a clear summary of performance
- Setup and manage Google Shopping campaigns
- Setup and Manage Google network ads (Display, Search Network, Remarketing, etc.)
- Setup and Manage Bing ad campaigns
- Setup and Manage YouTube ad campaigns (videos will be provided by client)
Job Requirements / Skills:
- Experience with Paid Search and Pay Per Click advertising
- Experience building and managing ad campaigns for: Google network, Google Shopping, Bing & YouTube
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Certification is a major plus
- Friendly, Personable, Positive, and Creative
- Business communication skills, written and verbal
- Hard Working, Detail Oriented, with the Ability to Multitask
- General Hunger for Learning
- Able to Meet Tight Deadlines and Perform Under Pressure
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com I.T. Support & Digital Agency:
- A Motivated Workplace – 1SEO.com’s large open office space provides an open forum style atmosphere. No Cubicles here!
- Dedication To Continuing Education – 1SEO.com puts a strong emphasis on staying ahead of the curve. Seminars, Conferences, and other forms of education are a constant part of the 1SEO.com lifestyle.
- Freedom – The liberty to be who you are and express your ideas and opinions openly. Regardless of your position, your viewpoints and sentiments are valued and encouraged.
- Valued Colleagues – Experienced and Knowledgeable Peers who can help turn your digital marketing ideas into something tangible. No stuck-up pencil pushers!
- Large Diverse Client Base – From Athletic Apparel to X-Ray Mechanics, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of clientele.
- Fun and Competitive Environment – 1SEO.com prides itself on having a competitive spirit with a healthy dose of fun. Whether it’s a game of billiards or ping pong to boost morale, or a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, there is never a lack of creative ideas to keep up the motivation.