1SEO Technologies is searching for an ambitious and driven IT Support Technician to join our quickly-growing team. A career with us gives you a deeper understanding of computer technology and allows you to enjoy an immersive and unique work experience.
The candidate will work alongside our other technicians to assist customers with desktop support issues. If selected, you will be responsible for providing prompt remote phone support in our Bristol, PA office as well as offering on-site service for customers in Bucks County, PA and Central New Jersey.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in technology, we invite you to take the first step in joining our friendly and welcoming team by applying today!
Along with the ability to quickly and efficiently work on tasks, candidates must have knowledge about the technology industry. The ideal candidate has the following abilities and experience in the field:
- 2+ years of proven experience supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Ability to help level 1 employees and interns learn how to solve issues and help users.
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Ability to demonstrate full understanding & working knowledge of Cisco switches & firewalls.
- Experience with IOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Experience with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and offer general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished in a ticketing system & update documentation as systems change
- Proven knowledge of virtual servers and Citrix
- Familiarity with server-based applications
- IT certification is a plus
Job Requirements and Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and traits:
- Strong willingness and drive to learn
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Ability to clearly document and record all work performed for our clients
- Excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills