We are seeking a driven sales and marketing professional to join the team as a Technical Business Development Executive.
In this role you will contribute your skills to help us increase sales opportunities, improve market position, and maximize our new business development efforts and secure new sales. The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating new sales leads and gaining market position for 1SEO Technologies. 1SEO Technologies is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) and a strong understanding of technology is a must.
Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in outbound B2B sales experience.
- Strong understanding of computers, technology and cloud computing.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Multi-tasker who is unbelievably organized and possesses the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Must have a willingness to learn and expand his or her knowledge in regards to IT Support & Managed Services
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- Generate new sales leads and gain market position for 1SEO Technologies.
- Identify and develop new business by prospecting, networking, using social media, and referrals.
- Build and monitor the sales pipeline to ensure continuous population of immediate and long-term opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients using a CRM and other lead generation sites.
- Lead generation including email, phone, and in-person cold calling
- Follow-up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Understand a prospect's business needs and develop a tailored technology proposal.
- Represent 1SEO Tech at industry events, networking events and new business events.
- Provide monthly reporting and review with clients.
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets.
- Utilize tools and management software.
- New Client Acquisitions will be recognized.