The candidate will support the development team with in-depth coding efforts. Daily workload includes, but is not limited to, campaign auditing, metric reporting, on-page optimization, website/code editing, and web development.
- Produce clean and well documented code
- Integrate e-commerce website applications built on Magento with third party APIs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to troubleshoot
- Proficient understanding of version control systems
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
- A Motivated Workplace – 1SEO.com’s large open office space provides an open forum style atmosphere. No Cubicles here!
- Dedication To Continuing Education – 1SEO.com puts a strong emphasis on staying ahead of the curve. Seminars, Conferences, and other forms of education are a constant part of the 1SEO.com lifestyle.
- Freedom – The liberty to be who you are and express your ideas and opinions openly. Regardless of your position, your viewpoints and sentiments are valued and encouraged.
- Valued Colleagues – Experienced and Knowledgeable Peers who can help turn your SEO or design ideas into something tangible. No stuck-up pencil pushers!
- Large Diverse Client Base – From Athletic Apparel to X-Ray Mechanics, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of clientele.
- Fun and Competitive Environment – 1SEO.com prides itself on having a competitive spirit with a healthy dose of fun. Whether it’s a game of Madden to boost morale, or a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, there is never a lack of creative ideas to keep up the motivation.