We are seeking a driven sales and marketing professional to join the team as a Digital Business Development Executive. In this role you will contribute your skills to help us increase sales opportunities, improve market position, and maximize our new business development efforts and secure new sales. The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating new sales leads and gaining market position for 1SEO.com.
The Business Development Executive is required to identify and develop new business by prospecting, networking, using social media, and referrals. New Client Acquisition will be the primary goal of this position. You will need to build and monitor the sales pipeline to ensure continuous population of immediate and long-term opportunities. You will need to provide daily and monthly reporting of your activities. This will require you to maintain multiple spreadsheets, utilizing tools and management software. A candidate must also be willing to take the steps needed in order to become Google AdWords certified and Google Analytics certified by studying, taking and passing both exams when instructed. Salary will be determined upon the individual’s knowledge and experience of business development activities.
- Generate new sales leads and gain market position for 1SEO.com.
- Identify and develop new business by prospecting, networking, using social media, and referrals.
- Build and monitor the sales pipeline to ensure continuous population of immediate and long-term opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients using a CRM and other lead generation sites.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Represent 1SEO.com at industry events, networking events and new business events.
- Provide monthly reporting and review with clients.
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets.
- Utilize tools and management software.
- Become Google AdWords certified and Google Analytics Certified.
- New Client Acquisitions will be recognized.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field is ideal.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in B2C and B2B sales experience.
- Strong understanding of computers and technology.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Multi-tasker who is unbelievably organized and possesses the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Must have a willingness to learn and expand his or her knowledge in regard to SEO, SEM, PPC and SMO.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
- A Motivated Workplace – 1SEO.com’s large open office space provides an open forum style atmosphere. No Cubicles here!
- Dedication To Continuing Education – 1SEO.com puts a strong emphasis on staying ahead of the curve. Seminars, Conferences, and other forms of education are a constant part of the 1SEO.com lifestyle.
- Freedom – The liberty to be who you are and express your ideas and opinions openly. Regardless of your position, your viewpoints and sentiments are valued and encouraged.
- Valued Colleagues – Experienced and Knowledgeable Peers who can help turn your SEO or design ideas into something tangible. No stuck-up pencil pushers!
- Large Diverse Client Base – From Athletic Apparel to X-Ray Mechanics, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of clientele.
- Fun and Competitive Environment – 1SEO.com prides itself on having a competitive spirit with a healthy dose of fun. Whether it’s a game of Madden to boost morale, or a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, there is never a lack of creative ideas to keep up the motivation.