1SEO.com is looking for an Advanced SEO Associate to work alongside our innovative and growing digital marketing team. This position will report to the Director of SEO and the Director of Development alike.
The candidate will be responsible for delivering and managing organic search engine optimization efforts to support the SEO team.
Daily workload includes, but is not limited to, link building, social media posting, campaign auditing, metric reporting, keyword research, on-page optimization, website/code editing, and web development.
- Audit accounts from the ground up. Dive into comprehensive reporting and metrics to develop strategies that allow accounts to perform online.
- Research and make keyword recommendations based on trends, value, and competitors.
- Recommend both on and off-site tactics to have accounts perform online.
- Build and outreach to high quality link sources and make professional relationships with webmasters.
- Remove links that cause site optimization issues by means of removal outreach to webmasters.
- Participate on client calls and take inclusive notes to report back to the SEO team with.
- Utilize and understand how to leverage multiple digital marketing tools.
- Maintain project reports and spreadsheets.
- Research and stay current on industry trends and topics.
- Work alongside peers to fully cater to clients’ needs.
- Adhere to many other processes and procedures necessary to uphold the agreement between 1SEO.com and it’s clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a strong willingness to learn.
- Must have great organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Must have the ability to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- Experience and understating of SEO, including keyword research, audit reporting, on-page, and off-page tactics required.
What You Can Expect From 1SEO.com Digital Agency:
- A Motivated Workplace – 1SEO.com’s large open office space provides an open forum style atmosphere. No Cubicles here!
- Dedication To Continuing Education – 1SEO.com puts a strong emphasis on staying ahead of the curve. Seminars, Conferences, and other forms of education are a constant part of the 1SEO.com lifestyle.
- Freedom – The liberty to be who you are and express your ideas and opinions openly. Regardless of your position, your viewpoints and sentiments are valued and encouraged.
- Valued Colleagues – Experienced and Knowledgeable Peers who can help turn your SEO or design ideas into something tangible. No stuck-up pencil pushers!
- Large Diverse Client Base – From Athletic Apparel to X-Ray Mechanics, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a broad array of clientele.
- Fun and Competitive Environment – 1SEO.com prides itself on having a competitive spirit with a healthy dose of fun. Whether it’s a game of Madden to boost morale, or a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, there is never a lack of creative ideas to keep up the motivation.