1SEO Digital Agency is looking for Back-end Developer to work alongside our innovative and growing digital marketing team. This position will report to the Director of SEO and the Director of Development alike.
The candidate will support the development team with in-depth coding efforts for server-side web application logic. Daily workload includes, but is not limited to, Server hack clean-ups, website launches & migrations, SSH setup, MySQL / PHP
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with Back-end / Server-side development.
- Must have experience with Linux, Windows, WP Engine, MySQL / PHP.
- Must have experience with website launches and website migrations.
- Must have experience with SSH setup
- Must have experience repairing Server hacks.
- Firewall experience is a major plus.
- Must have great organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Must have the ability to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
Why Join the 1SEO Technologies Team?
A Motivated and Welcoming Workplace
- At 1SEO Technologies, we offer a wide and open office space that allows you to think clearly and freely, talk with other team members, and exchange ideas. Our open forum-style atmosphere inspires creativity and collaboration without the confinement of a cubicle.
- We give you the opportunity to express your opinions, offer unique ideas, and be who you are! Regardless of your position, we encourage you to share your views and experiences. Here, you’re more than just an employee; you’re a member of our family.
Fun and Competitive Environment
- We pride ourselves on having a healthy competitive spirit mixed with a dose of fun. While we all love working on computers, it’s nice to occasionally step away and celebrate our team as individuals. And after all, creative contests and projects help to keep the ideas flowing and keep everyone motivated. From playing a game of Madden to participating in a Facebook Challenge to broaden our branding, you’ll always be engaging in new and exciting challenges.