Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a dynamic and international team? We’re a global coworking space and tech community looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you will be in a position to grow your skills and make an immediate impact on our fast-growing business.
- Work on social media, events, and graphic design marketing materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Source Images for the Marketing, Business Development, and Community teams
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop design concepts
- Assist in preparing to compile presentation decks
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a relevant bachelor's degree
- Looking to pursue an internship to fulfill a class requirement/credit in order to graduate
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale visual presentation development and layout
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently and proactively
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail and diligent
- Only candidates currently located in SF Bay Area will be considered
- Earn school credits
- Free Parking
- Free Building Gym Access
- Complimentary Shuttle to Caltrain Station
- Flexible workdays
- Access to our community events (monthly breakfast, lunch, and more) and networking events
- A chance to help create and shape our products and services that serve our global audience
About OnePiece Work
OnePiece Work is a global tech community founded on the idea that together, we can unlock new potential across industries and borders. With innovative workspaces, strategic consulting, and an expert network, we're building a better place for you to work and grow — locally and globally.