Job Title: Plumber
Worksite address: Dallas, TX 75241
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.25
Expected Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Install and repair toilets, sinks, tubs, faucets and other plumbing related fixtures, including lawn sprinklers and thread pipe.
· Unstops sinks, commodes, laterals and main lines with appropriate machine tools.
· Perform repairs and maintenance on plumbing mechanical systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Accredited High School Graduate/GED Program
· One (1) year of work-related experience or formal training or any combination of two.
· Ability to successfully pass security clearance
· Must possess a valid TX driver's license, with a good driving record.
· Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986.
· Ability to pass: A background investigation (no time screening reporting limitation) with NO
FELONIES AND MISDEMEANORS of any kind. A pre-employment drug test.