At 12traits we believe the path to a better future lies in unlocking the true potential of humankind. We do this through harmonizing human behavior data with psychological trait sets, leveraging a multitude of scientifically valid data perspectives that allow us to understand human beings more deeply and sustainably than ever before: ushering in a new era of personalized experiences, starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health.
Elevating the human experience is at the core of everything we do. That core is realized through our human-facing machine learning algorithms, our unparalleled understanding of a user within any given environment, and our ability to personalize experiences in real time.
As a DevOps engineer, you’ll work closely with engineers, data scientists, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioral data sets available with cognitive data. You'll not only get to push your own boundaries, but the boundaries of artificial intelligence.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE
- Day-to-day operations of cloud and on-premises infrastructure including system availability, monitoring, performance, capacity, and continuity by response to incidents, events, and other issues
- Analyzing highly complex application build, release and deployment requirements and write technical specifications to design or redesign build, release and deploy automation for the same
- Develop automation code for build pipelines, Kubernetes clusters, and cloud infrastructure
- Proactively seek new value-add opportunities for customers and convert those new opportunities to realized value
- Advising and implementing best practices in multiple technical domains using GCP and third party technology products
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experienced in IT with at least 4 years in a direct site reliability, DevOps, or systems engineering role
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations
- Proficient in “Infrastructure as Code” (Helm and/or Terraform)
- Proven track record of leveraging modern Cloud infrastructure (GCP is a plus)
- A good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
- Familiarity with GCP and its services such as GKE, BigQuery, Cloud Storage
- Software engineering skills: Go and/or Python
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to derive and design technical specifications from general product requirements
- Familiarity with and interest in psychometric data