At Core, we’re changing the way the world approaches mental well-being. We believe that a person's full potential starts with the mind and that mental wellness should be a foundational pillar of modern life. Our team deeply understands the incredible benefits that meditation can have, but also that it is hard to make meditation a part of everyday routines. The goal of our Product and Design org is to design and ship experiences that help our users get the most out of meditation and mental wellness practices, so they can achieve their goals.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be responsible for setting direction, defining requirements, and coordinating the team in order to ship meaningful experiences to our customers. This includes deep collaboration across mobile, content, hardware, software, marketing, and customer support. You represent the voice of the customer to the company, and as such, we will look to you to lead the team forward to continuously deliver experiences our customer needs and desires. As we grow beyond meditation, you will help identify strategic areas to support our customers’ greater overall well-being.
- Lead the Product & Design team to efficiently plan, design, and release valuable, high quality product experiences.
- Drive the team to set and achieve ambitious product engagement metrics.
- Drive processes to deeply understand user needs and circumstances and define product requirements.
- Engage closely with designers to define user flows and experiences that are intuitive to use, that customers love, and that drive key business metrics.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine feasibility, areas for innovation, optimized implementation methods, and reasonable development schedules.
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements.
- Define processes and implement tactics that will help our team stay coordinated and on schedule.
- 6+ years of product management or related experience.
- Experience releasing consumer apps with high engagement and retention.
- Demonstrated deep user empathy and an eye for high quality design.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a resource-constrained and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Laser focus on meaningful outcomes and tangible metrics.
- Experience building cross-functional products and services at scale.
- UX design portfolio with relevant experience in consumer mobile apps or subscription services
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** Core participates in the e-Verify program